Forum > Legit Talk
413 Request Entity Too Large
Post #1
dnl (Members)
27/08/2020 15:51:34
(32 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 8
Netherlands  
Apparently the Torrent I was trying to add was too big for this site (1.1MB)

This is the Torrent in question: https://pantry.learningequality.org/downloads/ka-lite/0.17/content/ka-lite-0.17-resized-videos-english.torrent

All Khan Academy videos in that Torrent are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License
top

Post #2
bobwinkins1234 (Members)
30/08/2020 06:15:58
(32 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 11
unknown  
is this just the videos or the KA lite installer? something like this torrent? https://www.zurd.ca/khan-academy-torrent-of-all-the-videos/ to get the torrent uploaded i would talk to en3r0.
dnl wrote:
Apparently the Torrent I was trying to add was too big for this site (1.1MB)

This is the Torrent in question: https://pantry.learningequality.org/downloads/ka-lite/0.17/content/ka-lite-0.17-resized-videos-english.torrent

All Khan Academy videos in that Torrent are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License

Last edited by bobwinkins1234 at 30/08/2020 06:18:09

top

Post #3
dnl (Members)
30/08/2020 06:42:04
(32 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 8
Netherlands  

bobwinkins1234 wrote:
is this just the videos or the KA lite installer? something like this torrent? https://www.zurd.ca/khan-academy-torrent-of-all-the-videos/ to get the torrent uploaded i would talk to en3r0.



Only the videos, without any metadata (except YouTube IDs). The torrent you linked to is quite a bit better organized and more complete.

EDIT: Never mind it does have seeders.

Last edited by dnl at 30/08/2020 07:09:54

top

Post #4
en3r0 (Moderator)
19/09/2020 08:17:16
(29 weeks ago)

Ratio: 3.70
Posts: 451
United States of America  
Hey dnl,

thanks for bringing that to my attention. I have started the process to upgrade the site and hopefully fix that issue!
top

Post #5
dnl (Members)
20/09/2020 08:33:32
(29 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 8
Netherlands  

en3r0 wrote:
Hey dnl,

thanks for bringing that to my attention. I have started the process to upgrade the site and hopefully fix that issue!



Thanks, not sure what would be a reasonable limit for .torrent files though.
top

Post #6
hotaru (Members)
28/11/2020 18:22:18
(19 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 20
unknown  
I have a 2 MB large external torrent file I would like to share with LegitTorrents. Can you please change the upload limit to 2 MB or larger? Thank you!
top

Post #7
en3r0 (Moderator)
29/11/2020 11:28:01
(19 weeks ago)

Ratio: 3.70
Posts: 451
United States of America  
Hey hotaru, you will need to wait a few weeks for the upgrade, then that should be fixed!
top

Post #8
hotaru (Members)
02/01/2021 19:50:18
(14 weeks ago)

Ratio: ---
Posts: 20
unknown  

en3r0 wrote:
Hey hotaru, you will need to wait a few weeks for the upgrade, then that should be fixed!



Any updates on this?
top



Forum
Topics: 240
Posts: 1,497
Tracker non finding seed
Last post by en3r0
On 22/03/2021 08:04:27
Would like to start uploading
Last post by en3r0
On 03/03/2021 09:32:56
no verification email
Last post by Gomni
On 01/02/2021 14:08:01
How to start uploading?
Last post by en3r0
On 26/01/2021 12:54:48